Improv Opera III
Third time’s the charm as we bring back our new and improved Improv Opera III! Bring your dinner, drinks, and picnic blankets to Telfair Square and join us for a night of opera al fresco! With top notch performances of your favorite opera classics mixed with a touch of Whose Line is it Anyway?- inspired hijinks, you’ll be seeing opera like you never have before! You don’t have to speak Itlaian or learn a note to join us for this all-English, all-inclusive concert! Come out and help us make opera fun again!
August 14th at 7pm in Telfair Square
Tickets are “pay what you can’ in advance or at the event, via cash, check, credit/debit card, or PayPal.
BYO drinks, foodm and seating! ( Limited seating will be available upon request )
This fall, we’re partnering with the Georgia Southern Fashion Department to bring you an evening like no other! Featuring some of opera’s flahiest arias performed by some of Savannah’s best musicians wityh equally flashy custom fashion made by up and coming designiners. Don your finery for a dazzling evening. Your ticket to this fundraiser event will include entertainment, wine, beer, hor d’oeuvres, as well as some surprises – all set in the magical Savannah Botanical Gardens!
– Join us October 9th at 7pm in the Savannah Botanical Gardens.
– Dress code is loose black tie – dress as fancy as you want, we’ll be done up to the nines!
– Please wear confortable shoes to fully enjoy the gardens.
– Tickets are extremely limited, so reserve your spot today!
– $50 ticket includes drinks, hors d’oeuvres, entertainment, parking, access to the gardens, and more!
Moon River Opera
Making Opera Fun Again
Join us in Making Opera Fun again in Savannah, GA